Saturday, August 18, 2007

Winner Takes All

Well, it's been awhile since I have written! I looked at the date and couldn't believe it had been July 30 since my last post! So much has happened in the last few weeks! Business is great! I am working on some awesome blends for fall!! I have about four right now if I recall correctly while typing this blog. I plan on introducing them in September and am also working on the fall holiday scent description page so all holiday themed scents will be listed on one page for easier reference :)

So, what's new.... well, Kara came in second place in a local baby contest. It was for Carpet One called the Carpet One Cutie contest! We saw an ad in the local paper and decided to give it a shot. We got an email the other day saying she was in the semi-finals and then one a few days later saying she is a runner up (aka second place) for the 0-1 age group!!! We were able to see the professional photographers photo of Kara and WOW!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Her eyes are just gorgeous in this photo! I wish I could post it on my blog but they don't allow it. We will get a free 8x10 framed photo of her so I can't wait to show everyone!! Carpet One is going to use the babies selected in their print advertisements! We get to go to an awards get together party where the photographer will be taking pictures of the babies, etc. We are looking forward to it! We had so much fun.

And this weekend Kara gets to go to her first birthday party! One of the little girls she used to go to daycare with is turning 1 and on Sunday is a little party. I'm looking forward to going because Kara is so darn cute to watch while she interacts with other babies. Maybe I'll get some pics I can post on here for you :)

Okay, gotta clean house and take care of things that I often neglect during the week. Who wants to do chores on their day off anyways?! LOL

Peace out....

No comments: