Monday, July 30, 2007

Who else is ready for Fall and Holiday Scents?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I am already preparing and brainstorming for my fall and holiday scent selections. This year I am not going over the top in ordering a load of oils.... I am ordering some really fab ones (of course I can't tell anyone just yet what they are...) but I will be doing some blends as well. My goal is to offer oils you can't find anywhere else. Who else is tired of the same old same old....candy corn, pumpkin, pine, BORING! So, I am intending on offering some more unique oils that no other companies will have. I am also planning on doing some gift totes and offering all of these early.... like starting around September maybe? People seem to be doing more holiday shopping earlier. The last few years I just felt I didn't have the time to put together gift totes, but I am really going to work on it this year. And I am starting early! YAHOO! I am working on a lotion... I know those folks who adored the three types of lotions I had before I closed with Kara's birth will be super excited! I am also working on another secret product that I know will be exciting---- it's still in the planning phases. To add a new product takes a lot of time and extra money, so I have to be careful with my choices :)

Anyways, I was so excited about some of the oils I purchased tonight and working on recipes for new scents that I had to post! I am tired of the hot nasty humid weather here in Florida so I am just waiting for the days to pull out my sweaters and fell the crisp, cool wind on my face.

No comments: