Monday, June 11, 2007

Grandpa Came To Visit

Grandpa came by and visited Kara tonight. She was quite handful earlier! She is at the stage where she gets that anxiety if you exit the room. When I am doing house chores and other things I try to position her in her exersaucer so she can see me but boy does she get upset if I disappear out of her site range! Apparently this is "normal" and she is learning cause and reaction. I love it when she gets all excited when I walk back into the room.... her smiles are so darn cute with her two bottom teeth. She is so fun! Tomorrow is terrific tuesday as I call it. She will go to Sunny's daycare. Only this week and she switches day care. I am a little upset about that because Sunny is so good with her, but I recognize the fact that you gotta do what you gotta do. See, Sunny got a job as a teacher, so little Ms. Kara has to go to a new provider. I do hope this new provider works out :-) Well, it's bed time for me!

No comments: