Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sick.....

Well, it has been a long time... I mean LONG time since I have been super sick. Well, last night it must have been years in the making because both Adrian and I have been sick as dogs. It started last night when we went to Ruby Tuesdays when we both didn't feel right. It wasn't anything we had eaten because I had started to feel funky earlier in the day. It hit me around 10 pm last night... and boy.... you won't be interested in the description, but I haven't felt like this in ages. And with Adrian and I both being sick it was hard to take care of Kara so thankfully Nanna came over and got her and is watching her for the day. I am feeling a tad better now, but still not the normal Kelly :-) I am going to bed now, but hopefully tomorrow will be a fresh, new day with me feeling much better!!

No comments: